If you honor us by permitting us to inspect your home, we guarantee we will give you our very best effort.

Welcome to Triune Home Inspection Services

Where quality, professionalism & experience are at your service, where we inspect every home as if we were inspecting our own home. Give us 2% or your trust and we will earn the other 98%.

Why Choose Us?

We are dedicated to providing professional service with the highest degree of honesty and integrity.

  • Experienced Certified Inspectors
  • Digital User Friendly Reports
  • Open 6 days a week
  • Fully Insured
Our Promise to You

If you honor us by permitting us to inspect your home, we guarantee we'll give you our very best effort. Unlike most professionals you hire, you probably won't meet us until our appointment. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. Ultimately, a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort.